We make it easy and secure for you to purchase tickets!
- Two Telephone Options
- Buy in Advance or At the Door
- Subscribe to the Season and Be Assured of the Best Seats
- Group discounts for 10 or more tickets
The Steel River Playhouse Box Office opens one hour before each performance for ticket pick-up and, subject to availability, purchases.
For tickets, click “Online Tickets” or contact 610.970.1199 or email@example.com. For subscriptions or group sales of 10 or more, including personal or business events and receptions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seating for performances is reserved, except for General Admission events. Seating configurations vary with each performance. The house opens approximately 30 minutes before curtain. Please arrive in plenty of time to find your seat.
Steel River Playhouse uses an e-ticket system with secure bar codes for each ticket. Please handle your e-ticket ticket with care and do not make copies. Your ticket will be scanned for authenticity on the day of performance. For security purposes, only the first ticket scanned will be admitted. Any duplicate tickets presented after that will be rejected and the ticket holder will be denied access.
- A convenience fee applies to each on-line ticket purchase, based on the cost of the ticket.
- Please have your major credit card ready.
- Please print your e-ticket and bring it with you to the performance.
- Call our ticket vendor’s (Click ‘n Print) purchase hotline at 877-77CLICK. Tickets purchased from Click ‘n Print can be emailed, mailed, or faxed, or can beheld at the Box Office for the date of performance. (The Box Office opens approximately one (1) hour before each performance.) A $2 vendor fee applies per ticket, in addition to a per ticket convenience fee based on the cost of the ticket. Please have your credit card ready.
- Leave a message at 610-970-1199 for our Box Office volunteers who will get back to you within 48 hours.
At the Box Office
Tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office when open. The Box Office is open approximately 1 hour before each performance and at other various times each week. You may purchase tickets for the current performance or for future performances, subject to availability. We accept cash, checks, money orders and all major credit cards at the Box Office.